Amazon Author Page

Monday, January 11, 2010

Dog Day Afternoon



Still cold, dogs are a shiverin'. Foxy is belovely in her pink sweater, new from PetSmart on Saturday. She is still not feeling well, so her sweater keeps her warm and cozy. Bray stays close. Two peas in a pod.
Chloe in her faux fur is bewitching, but her little face tells me she needs an attitude lesson. She can't go out in the cold.
Rascal has had enough of being out. Giving me the old red eye beggin to come in.

I know six dogs is my limit now. I have to keep counting noses to see if they are all here. "Let's see, one, two, three, four, five...........OMG where is six?"
I am one dog shy of commitment.


Oh yes, Annabelle, asleep on the couch. She opted out for the Kodak moment.


 April only here since Saturday is yawning with boredom. Little does she know that in 30 minutes her self will be making a journey to meet the man, vet Max.
**********************************
Sharing a lazy day of dog photos with you. No man under the quilt with me today but plenty of warmth abounds with the coziest of dog moments.

Bray is sometimes faint hearted being the only male in a household of "bitches" (meant in the kindliest of dog terms).

Widow Lesson Learned: Cold noses make for a warm heart.


No comments: