Amazon Author Page

Monday, January 31, 2011

Book Signing At The Little Shop Of Arts And Antiques

I am really excited! My shop will have its first book signing on Saturday, Feb. 5th. Not just any book, but a Steampunk novel. For those who aren't sure what Steampunk is, check out the author's web coalcitysteam! You will get excited too. This is going to be the most fun afternoon!

Emilie P. Bush was a former host of Georgia Public Television's Georgia Gazette. This is her debut novel, "Chenda and The Airship Brofman". She was a 2010 Amazon Breathrough award finalist.

We are going to have fun, fun, fun!

I am posting here my invite to the event and then the You Tube video of her book trailer.

Have fun. Wish you were here to join me! If you are in town, you don't want to miss meeting Emilie P. Bush!
Click to play this Smilebox newsletter
Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox
This newsletter design made with Smilebox

No comments: