Amazon Author Page

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Working On My New Blog - The Cottage In My Mind


Thanks to my sister for this great photo art!

Two books are in the works as I sit on my tail end and write each day. First, the continuation of my story going from widow to crazy dog lady. Written, but still in the editing phase! Hopefully the next few months will bring it on! Living with a pack of hounds is a definate life-style. I am here to tell you about it.

My new blog The Cottage In My Mind came about after looking at Victorian cottage homes for sale in areas miles from my home and realizing I am happy where I am. It is my story of transforming my vintage ranch house into the cozy cottage I dream about. Halfway through the work, with decorating foremost in my brain, and the purchase of way too many old painted pieces of furniture, this blog will transform into a book as soon as my ranch house blooms with cottage style.

No comments: