Amazon Author Page

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Latest Blog On The Balancing Act Made It To Their FaceBook Page. Cool!


While I have a Monday blog post on Lifetime Television's The Balancing Act each week I was very surprised and honored they posted my latest musings on their national Face Book page. If you'd like to read the entire post you can link to it here.  My handle is The CEO of Life. What does that stand for, you might ask! Creative, energized and old enough to know better! Truth is, if you know me, I don't know better - I just forge ahead. One of my favorite quotes, from an unknown source: I don't know why I did it, I don't know wy I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!

Widow Lesson Learned: You can find the light in the darkness! But I think I have been saying that for several years now that I have been on my own. A chill pill from Mother Nature helped me remember that!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

I am signing up as your newest follower. Gina from Antique Art Garden directed me here, as she seemed to feel we are kindred spirits. I guess it's entirely due to our mutual love of and respect for the canine companions that share our homes.

We were always ardent German Shepherd fans and, 6 years ago, had two. While at our vet buying GSD kibble, we encountered a tiny white mixed breed rescue puppy that was only 5 weeks old and looking for a home. We adopted him on the spot. When our elder GS female did 17 months ago, we wasted no time in securing the most adorable GS male pup. We thought our household was once again complete.

Fate intervened and we have since adopted two more rescue puppies. They have been with us for four months now and, a fornight ago, our daughter adopted her own rescue puppy. When we're all together, that adds up to six dogs. You might enjoy visiting my daughter's blog (http://thesquashedtomato.blogspot.
com/) to read up about Romeo, her first rescue puppy that was tragically killed and the new adoptee, Noodle. She ran a very successful fund raising effort in Romeo's remembrance and you'll find all of this on her blog, which is largely a food & wine blog, so just scroll through her older posts or click on the link on her homepage.

My Inner Chick said...

---I am just getting to know how to do all of this stuff. Love your blog:) XX kIss for you, B.
I subscribed so I can see what the heck you are up to

Barbara Barth said...

Kim - so excited to see you here! Some of the things I am up to are here - some are on my shop blog! Hugs to you. Barbara